|Original Location:||Harkrader Farm pn Green Tree Road just east of Middletown, Ohio|
|Added to Village:|
|Donated By:||Miriam Rosell|
Generously donated to the Village by Miriam Rosell, this 1803 "Ohio Statehood" barn was brought in from the old Harkrader farm on Green Tree Road just east of Middletown, Ohio. It was located immediately north of the old Lebanon Correctional building.
The barn is twenty feet by sixty feet with additional area at the back and two sides. There was also a log house close to the barn. The walnut and cherry stairway is now part of the Bullskin Inn at the Village.